We provide ongoing support to you and your Board with accurate financials and forecasting.
- Annual Budget and monthly forecasting
- Monthly financial reporting to your organization / board / finance system
- Board Training
- Line of Credit management
- Bank & Creditors relationship management
- Audit Management for nonprofits over $750,000
Accounting / Bookkeeping/Payroll Management
We provide day-to-day support for all of your bookkeeping needs.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll Management & Contractor Management
Grant writing can be a crucial part in your nonprofit financial security.
- Implement reporting systems to meet reporting requirements
- Assist with internal processes and set up to ensure grant management oversight
- Assistance with administrative components of grant writing projects, project management, budget development, editing, and technical advice
- Track report budgets and restricted grant information
- Provide grant management services
Our annual tax support can meet your firms needs.
- Complete 990 preparation by FFS and reviewed by our CPA staff
- Review your nonprofit to ensure the best 990 form including, 990 full, 990-EZ, 990-N
- Partner with your audit firm to ensure they complete the 990 on your behalf accurately and timely
System Review and Integrations
We try to be as efficient as possible to meet your needs. Technology is ever-changing, even in the finance and nonprofit world. We want to make sure you are future focused and positioned to meet your mission.
- We have used the following systems.
- Accounting systems: QuickBooks, Xero, Intacct,
- CRMs: Salesforce, EveryAction, Raiser’s Edge
- Marketing: Pardot and MailChimp
- Revenue streams: Stripe, Paypal, Square, Funraise, GiveLively, WordPress, GiveMN, and others
- Our goal is to work with the ever-evolving systems that will one day all integrate together. Until then we have the experience with these systems to be the most efficient on your behalf.
At Future Focused Solutions, we know that nonprofits of all sizes may need some temporary or more ongoing support.
- We can connect your nonprofit to a variety of CRM administrators, grant writers, website developers, leadership coaching, bankers, lenders, and other individuals and firms that are cutting edge in our industry.